The Packer is classified into the following four categories by means of sealing the seals by sealing parts:
Self-sealing packer: Sealed Packer is realized by the interference of the outer diameter of the enclosure and the internal diameter of the casing and the working pressure difference.
Compression Packer: By axial force compression seal, so that the outer diameter of the packer to achieve a sealed packer.
Expansion Packer: The radial force is used to seal the inner cavity, so that the outer diameter of the packer is enlarged to realize the sealing packer. Modular Packer: By the self-styled, compression type, expansion of any combination of sealed packer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Main uses of Packer
- How to prepare Packer type
- Discussion on development of downhole operation...
- What are the main differences between Packer an...
- Packer principle
- The common terminology of Packer
- Summarization of domestic packer products and s...
- When is the hydraulic anchor used?
- What is the working principle of the Rtts packer?
- How much is the packer?